CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

HTML...Body background and color

Second Grading is over and Third Grading begins. To start with our lesson in ICT IV, we discussed about inserting background and color to the HTML exercise that we have typed in the previous months.

I didn't find any trouble in doing this activity. As long as you've done it correctly and you've checked every mistakes that you've done, your work will turn out fine! This activity can be done in just a minute.

But in making its background , I committed error simply because U didn't put -.jpg- at the end of the background's title when I pasted it on the notepad, so, when I saved it, the background did not show! I go over everything that's why I was able to edit it.

Moving on I will go over in everything I'll be doing to avoid mistakes and so that I wont regret in the end.

1 comments:

aliza said...

hi.....

keep up the good work....
tccic);